India is the place where cryptocurrency faced difficulties. Indian Government is very conservative about the new idea.
At one time there were also some rumors about India launching a brand new cryptocurrency, Laxmi Coin, named after the Goddess of Wealth.
But investors and other peoples have nothing to do with that. They just wanted to know how to buy bitcoin in India after the RBI ban.
RBI Statement on Cryptocurrency
Most of the peoples think that cryptocurrency is banned in India. But at the same time, some peoples believe that it is not banned.
In reality, there is no official statement about the ban of cryptocurrency by RBI. So you cannot say it is banned.
The “Banning of Cryptocurrency and Regulation of Official Digital Currency Bill 2019” draft has proposed a 10-year prison sentence for persons who mine, generate, hold, sell, transfer, dispose of, issue or deal in cryptocurrencies.
Besides making it completely illegal, the bill makes the holding of cryptos a non-bailable offense.
The main problem was that Cryptocurrencies cannot be converted into INR.
The Solution to the Problem
So now if you want to buy a cryptocurrency and convert it into INR you should be anonymous and the government should not track your transactions.
So here is the modern solution to modern problems. PEER-TO-PEER transactions. Ok, you didn’t understand. Isn’t it?
It simply means where peoples buy and sell cryptocurrency inturn of fiat money.
So now you can buy cryptocurrency with INR and you can also sell the cryptocurrency to get INR.
Things needed to Buy Bitcoin in India
- A Bank account: You will use it to buy and sell bitcoin.
- A Bitcoin Wallet.: It is needed to store your bitcoins safely.
- Personal Documents: It is very necessary to verify your personal documents in order to buy or sell bitcoins.
How to buy bitcoin in India after RBI ban?
So now let’s learn the safest method to buy bitcoin in India after the RBI ban.
- Visit and register on Remitano.
- After registering, login into your account and verify all the documents.
- Now click on the P2P Exchange tab.
- You will see a list of sellers. Choose the best seller with good ratings and click the BUY button. Find the seller that gives you a fair amount of bitcoins for your money.
- Enter the amount of bitcoin you want to buy and select between the Remitano wallet or your personal wallet option.
- Click on buy BTC and fill in the bank details or any other if any.
- A timer will run for 1 hour and after you receive the Bitcoin in your wallet click on I have received the payment button.
Safety Measures while buying Bitcoin in India
You need to be very careful while buying bitcoin because you are buying it with your hard-earned money.
- Avoid using any Wifi.
- Visit the genuine website only while creating your account. Use the URL we provided. Check the URL of the website to confirm you are in the correct place.
- While creating an account have a very strong password. Always combine letters, numbers and special characters in your passwords.
- Click on I have received the payment button only when you have received the bitcoins. If you click on the button before you receive the bitcoins you may lose your money.
Secret Revealed: Right time to Invest in Bitcoin
So today there are millions of people who buy bitcoin. Most of them are beginners and they all have only one question,” What is the correct time to invest in Bitcoin?”
Some peoples also have questions like, “Is it good to invest when Bitcoin price is rising?” and “Is it good to invest in Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is going down?”
So we have finally revealed the answer. I hope you will agree with me and follow my instructions.
Any time is best to invest in Bitcoin because its price will definitely rise in upcoming years.
Yes, it’s true. If you invest in Bitcoin right now, I am 100% sure that after a year or two you will have a handsome amount of profit. The main reason behind this is that Bitcoin is and will be scare which will only increase the price of Bitcoin.
You can get unbelivable result if you invest in ICO. But have you heard of it? Reveal the secret of becoming rich by investing in ICO.
How Much Money to Invest in Bitcoin?
This is also a pretty good question that comes into the minds of beginners. The simple answer to this question is as follows
Invest the money that you can afford to lose.
If you are investing more than $1000 in Bitcoin you must click here and check out the best wallet for you and ensure your safety.
We have a cool bonus for you. We hope you will enjoy it. So let’s reveal the bonus.
You can earn money through Remitano Affiliate program.
Once you login to your account you will get your special link through which if you refer your friends you will commission. Get more details here.
- Bitcoin is not banned in India.
- You can buy Bitcoin with the use of Remitano.
- Anytime you invest in Bitcoin for a long period of time. I bet you will enjoy the profit.
- We are giving away $10 to our viewers who join Remitano with our link as a Bonus for them. Go grab it now.